Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Halfway Point (Almost)!


We are almost half way through the pregnancy! I am so excited because while at the lake with my family I was able to feel what I think is the baby. To me it felt more like bubbles popping. We find out Baby P's gender on May 31st (hopefully). I have one more OB appointment before that.

Things are coming together with the transition to Missouri. Hopefully we will close on a house in Columbia before the end of the month. I'm so excited to begin to create a nest for our little family.

This month we visited Texas for my sister Sarah's graduation from Southwestern University, we went with my family to Lake Buchanan (the lake my dad has been to pretty much every year since he was 4), I've only missed 4 years in 28. I cannot wait to teach Baby P how to fish for white bass, catfish and stripers. The fishing was not too good this trip, but hopefully in future years it will be better.

We also celebrated Mother's Day. Several of my friends wished me a Happy Mother's Day on Facebook, and I got to have dinner with my mom and dad, sister Catelyn and Greg. The baby will be here in less than 5 months and I cannot wait to meet him or her and know what it is like to be a mom.

We are in Birmingham, AL right now visiting my sister-in-law Edge. Edge will graduate from Samford University on Saturday. Such and exciting time in the life of the Perreault Family!

2 comments: